Always Look Forward – Never Look Back
Just like that, half of 2020 is behind us. If you are like me, you are thankful, but also a bit apprehensive of what the second half of the year will look like. The uncharted territory we find ourselves in makes for some anxious time spent contemplating, predicting, worrying and in many cases, stressing over what is to come next.
As products of our Catholic faith, we have been taught from an early age to “trust in God,” “keep the faith” and keep positivity and optimism at the forefront of all things we encounter. These lessons are especially important to remember in times like these.
As we keep our business as close to normal as possible at CEA, we have adapted to the circumstances and prevailed. 😊
- Our 2020-2021 school customized Marketing Materials are in production over a month early.
- We have new Animated Explainer videos to release next month in both English and Spanish.
- Our Corporate tax credit campaign is in full swing.
- We now have 3 podcasts available for your listening pleasure on all sorts of exciting and interested topics, with more to follow!
- We are preparing for an early release of the first quarterly scholarship payments to further assist our schools and families.
- Our Round 2 application period is open for those interested in an affordable Catholic education for their children.
- We have hosted 3 successful webinars to educate our Corporate community on the benefits of investing in Arizona’s children to create our future leaders.
We are keeping our schools, families, students and Diocesan community in prayer, and look forward to the time when we can see you in person again. In the meantime, stay safe, stay healthy, and stay protected.