As an employee of the Diocese of Phoenix, you can support our Catholic schools “without any reduction in your net pay” through the Employee Payroll Deduction benefit. Offered by the Diocese, this benefit directs state taxes already being withdrawn from your paychecks to Catholic Education Arizona instead of to the state of Arizona.
- Select the contribution option you prefer. Option #1 automatically contributes the amount already being withheld for Arizona State Taxes to CEA resulting in NO CHANGE to your net pay!
- Log into the benefit portal at www.dopbenefits.bswift.com
- Select “Life Events” on the “welcome” page
- Select “Other Life Events”
- Click on “Enroll/Change my Catholic Arizona Education Contribution”
This opportunity is designated a “Life Event,” meaning you can enroll at any time all year ‘round. You do not need to wait until “Open Enrollment” in May or November. You must re-enroll every year.