January brings the beginning of a new year. As much as I’m ready to put 2020 behind me, I am delighted to share an accomplishment that our team is very proud of:
CEA has been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal! Our team recognizes the need for a healthy culture and comes to work each day (whether in person or remotely) always focused on honoring our core values:
We are blessed beyond measure to serve our schools, parishes, individual and corporate tax credit contributors and most importantly, our students and their families. Through our efforts, we truly are changing lives, one scholarship at a time.
This month, we are focusing on our individual tax credit contributions and have a number of projects in the works:
- An email campaign to donors encouraging enrollment in “Scheduled Pay,” an easy, budget-friendly way to take your tax credit that eliminates the need to write that large check at the end of the year!
- An acquisition campaign via postcard/letter to 10,000 taxpayers/ contributors
- New projection slides and bulletin announcements that will be sent to parishes for play at Mass
- A full-page ad in the Phoenix Business Journal that will highlight the Individual and Corporate Tax Credits, emphasizing the ability to give by April 15, 2021 for the 2020 tax year
- A mailing to all parishes and approximately 300 CPAs that includes our “Tax Advisor” Brochure for client referral
- Financial Aid Information events at
- St. Mary Basha Catholic School
- Parish promotional weekends are scheduled through March, and we are ready for more!
With your help, we will accomplish the goal of awarding more scholarships than ever before! Don’t forget, the 2021-2022 Application Season will open on February 1st. Be sure to visit www.fairapp.com and use the id # 700, and password: cea700.
I wish you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year!