I pray you have a Blessed Easter Season and experience the gratitude and joyful renewal God’s love brings to each of us.
Now we turn the corner to one of the most exciting times of year at Catholic Education Arizona, Tax Credit Deadlines. It’s exciting because we live in one of only a few U.S. states that have private school tax credit legislation, and because of this, lives are forever changed through a quality education!
We have important dates and Corporate Breakfast events to share, join us if you can:
Individual and Corporate Tax Deadlines:
- May 17, 2021 – Tax Year 2020 Deadline is Extended for Arizona’s Private Education Tax Credits $1,183 for Single Filers, $2,365 for Joint Filers
- June 30, 2021 – Arizona Low Income and Disabled Displaced Corporate Tax Credit Commitment form due to us for July submission.
- April 20, 2021 8:00 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at Seton Catholic Preparatory
- April 21, 2021 9:15 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at Sacred Heart Catholic School, Prescott
- May 4, 2021 7:45 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at St. Gregory Catholic School
- May 4, 2021 8:00 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at Immaculate Conception Catholic School, Cottonwood
- May 5, 2021 9:30 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at St. Timothy Catholic Church
- May 25, 2021 8:00 a.m. Corporate Tax Credit Informative Breakfast at St. Matthew Catholic School
REMINDER: There is still $8.4 million dollars available for corporations to claim right now! Please contact us for more information.
Please RSVP for any events to me at email@example.com
We have the best Individual supporters and Corporate partners, we love your letters and heartfelt reasons why you contribute your Arizona tax dollars – keep them coming!
Thank you for your continued support!