As we begin the Advent season, the Development and Marketing Team has been preparing and communicating through a variety of channels about the importance of taking the AZ Private Education Tax Credit. We find ourselves explaining the benefits of taking the credit daily on the phone, in our parishes and schools, and the community at large.
Our second direct mail campaign launched just before Thanksgiving, and 21,000 of our current and former contributors received information on how they can change lives, one scholarship at a time with their tax dollars.
November was a very busy month for us, visiting school board meetings, parish staff and faculty meetings and STO Nights at a number of schools including:
- Mary Basha
- OLPH Scottsdale
- John Bosco
- OLPH Glendale
- Thomas Aquinas
- Vincent De Paul
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel
Several Events and Projects included:
- Presented at the Diocesan School Board Meeting
- Sponsored and presented at the Federal Tax Workshop
- Hosted a Lunch and Learn to increase awareness on the ability to “stack” all tax credits at the Diocesan Pastoral Center
- Filmed a TV Spot that will air in December after the televised Mass
- Created several videos targeted at a variety of audiences
- Partnered with our schools for customized social media campaigns
And that’s not all!
Our giving Tuesday Match for the General Fund produced a record number of tax credit contributions on 12/3, and we are excited to announce the total in the near future! Thank you to all of our schools that helped promote the opportunity for our schools with high need.
As of this Newsletter, there is still over $2.5 million available in the Corporate Tax Credit for this year! It’s not too late, if you are interested in learning more, contact our office or our website at ceaz.org
A Merry Christmas to you, our cherished partners. We’re sending you and your families heartfelt wishes for peace, joy and abundance this Advent and Christmas Season. Thank you for your trust and belief in Catholic Education!
Deb Preach, Chief Development Officer