Where did Spring go? Last month, I spoke about being grateful during the uncertainty we have now somehow come to see as our new normal. Four short weeks later, we are still working remotely for the most part, Zooming like never before, and already have spiked higher than 100 degree temperatures for over a week, and it’s only May 1st! In spite of the challenges we are facing, our Marketing and Development team has kept very busy:
- Schools are working with us to reconcile all scholarship funds in compliance with the ADOR guidelines for School Tuition Organizations for the 19-20 school year.
- Handwritten notes have been mailed to more than 100 corporate contributors thanking them for their past support as we launch the new tax credit season for S and C Corps, and Insurance Companies that pay premium tax.
- We completed production of our newest animated Corporate Tax credit videos in English and Spanish!
- Our Impact Report detailing our fiscal year and the lives we have touched is in the mail to our corporate donors. Take a look at your tax dollars at work, it’s incredible!
- We were able to advance scholarship payments for the fourth quarter nearly a month early in an effort to assist our schools during this time, an effort that did not go unnoticed by our parishes, schools and families.
- We wrapped our television spots on Channel 12, sponsored 5 weeks of Televised Mass with our “I AM” spot, and watched many of our parishes stream our videos in an effort to increase awareness of the tax credits, and the need now more than ever to sustain the quality, Catholic education our Diocese has been blessed to provide for more than 100 years.
- We have begun the development phase of our Marketing Campaign for the 20-21 school year. CEA is proud to provide CUSTOMIZED marketing material to all our schools each year at no cost to them!
- Our Podcast and Webinar series will be live soon, educating on the tax credits, our mission, and how you can get involved to make an impact.
I could go on and on, but my box is only so large😊
Additionally, if you made your 2019 Individual Private Education tax credit, please check with us to see if your employer will double or triple the gift through corporate matching! If ever the time was important to maximize your tax dollars for QUALITY EDUCATION, it is now!
Finally, call me about our Scheduled Pay plan, and make your 2020 tax credit payments now with budget friendly monthly payments. Visit our website to see our Impact Report, Video Library and so much more. Working together, we are changing lives, one scholarship at a time.
Stay healthy, stay home, and stay cool!