The energy and momentum we are experiencing at Catholic Education Arizona is because our community, stakeholders, Board of Directors, vendor partners and associates have united for a common purpose. No single person can do this alone. We are united in excellence with a clear vision for our mission: “To provide scholarships to underserved children to change lives, serve society and transform culture.”
Please welcome our three new members to our Board of Directors, their interviews below:
- Todd Bankofier, Businessman & Entrepreneur
- Domonic Salce, Interim Superintendent of Diocese of Phoenix Catholic Schools
- Victor Serna, Principal, Seton Catholic Preparatory High School
We continue to share our message through modern marketing channels and website:
- Podcasts – exciting guests share their stories and their why
- Webinars – join us for Corporate Tax Credit overview Thursday, September 24 12:00
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videos – individual and corporate tax credits explained in two minutes
- Newsletters – 2nd Thursday of each month, thanks for reading and sharing!
- Press Releases – latest news is $112,500 donated for 400 laptops, need $38,000 for hotspots
- Social Media – join our community, be informed and be inspired!
Learn more here and be sure to follow our social media channels for up-to-date news: https://catholiceducationarizona.org/
Please call us if you or a friend own a business and can contribute a Corporate Tax Credit – there is still $23 million available to claim – 602-218-6542.
Thanks to all of you we are extending the conversation on Arizona State Tax Credits with individuals and corporations to serve students, their families and community. Together we are creating future leaders through quality education and educating the whole individual – mind, body and spirit.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9